We are excited to launch the first of many new features that give our investors optionality with each and every one of their investments. Many of our opportunities are structured to amend and extend upon maturity. For example, when a 1-month offering matures, it can be automatically renewed into an identical structure for the following month. Investors with allocations in an offering slated to mature soon will have priority access to re-invest in the next offering by seamlessly rolling over their proceeds into the new deal.
How to rollover an investment
- For investments that rollover, you will see a button that appears under the investment in My Portfolio several days before the current investment matures.
- Clicking on Roll Investment allows you to indicate how much you would like to re-invest in the next offering. You can invest less, the same, or more than what you invested in the prior offering.
- You will be notified on how much of your investment request can be fulfilled based on the indications of interest from other existing investors in your current investment.
- If you invest more than what you currently are projected to return from principal and interest, you must have these funds available in your account.
- If you invest anything more than your principal in this current offering, your current and future Returns Outstanding from the current offering are shifted to Current Principal Invested as these are funds that are now earmarked for the next offering
- You give us permission to automatically redeem your investment upon maturity and redeploy the funds into the next investment
We take no action until you authorize us to rollover your investment in any given offering. If you aren’t interested in rolling over your investment and instead prefer to redeem the investment back into cash, simply wait until the investment matures and redeem back to cash as you normally would. This feature is unique to Cadence and provide our investors with the freedom to manage their returns and cash flows on their terms.